Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 186.697 YER / AUD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 67% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 652,117 ﷼ (AU$3,493) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (34 minutes ago)