Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 53.685 YER / TRY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 289,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 272,754 ﷼ (5,081TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)