Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.732 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 362,334 ﷼ (元9,603) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 329,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)