Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.037 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 345,769 ﷼ (元9,090) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kakinada costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Sacramento, California costs $358 (about 2 hours ago)