Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.473 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 333,270 ﷼ (元8,443) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)