Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11166 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 331,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 226,460 ﷼ (2,028,077 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)