Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.946 YER / TRY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 352,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,868 ﷼ (3,790TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)