Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.143 YER / EGP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 270,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 206,270 ﷼ (E£ 14,585) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)