Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.662 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 426,975 ﷼ (₨116,597) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (26 minutes ago)