Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.896 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 289,488 ﷼ (₨74,312) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 27,995 kr (about 1 hour ago)