Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.845 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 277,911 ﷼ (₨72,273) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 256,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (42 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Yangon costs 1,800 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 6,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)