Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.035 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 348,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 329,465 ﷼ (Taka 108,547) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamadan costs ﷼ 500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 130 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Pyongyang costs 90,076 ₩ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Reykjavik costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)