Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.850 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 79% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 528,106 ﷼ ($2,114) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)