Cost of living in Dhule, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 185%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.875 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhule (India) is 81% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 735,098 ﷼ (₨189,723) in Dhule to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)