Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,786 prices entered by 254 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.014 YER / BDT
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 405,565 ﷼ (Taka 134,539) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 296,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)