Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 271.714 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 466,884 ﷼ (€1,718) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)