Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 264.049 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 4,475 ﷼ (€17) in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Khulna costs Taka 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)