Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 307.241 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 258,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 232,527 ﷼ (€757) in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 700 Дин. (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (about 1 hour ago)