Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 37.025 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 26% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 349,237 ﷼ (元9,433) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 277,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$610 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manama costs Dinar 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)