Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.766 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 463,224 ﷼ (元12,266) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 349,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (39 minutes ago)