Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.055 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 430,643 ﷼ (元11,026) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 347,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Plovdiv costs 47,000 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Varna costs 30 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 800 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tripolis costs 50 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)