Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.474 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 95% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 644,492 ﷼ (元17,198) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 330,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (40 minutes ago)