Cost of living comparison between Datong, China and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.321 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 220% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 9,989 ﷼ (元275) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)