Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 294.647 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 51% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 522,786 ﷼ (€1,774) in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 346,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元736 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 70,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nador costs 50 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Serena costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)