Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 463 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11219 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 458,257 ﷼ (4,084,803 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (40 minutes ago)