Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 537 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11129 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 27% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 323,383 ﷼ (2,905,853 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 255,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 125,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 210 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Huntsville, Alabama costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)