Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11503 YER / TZS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,749,510 ﷼ (15,209,781 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)