Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.648 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 480,067 ﷼ (﷼ 7,203) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 351,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)