Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 1,938,958 ﷼ (﷼ 29,092) in Dammam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)