Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.655 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 37% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 533,654 ﷼ (﷼ 8,006) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)