Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 393 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.655 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,580 ﷼ (﷼ 5,920) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)