Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48532 YER / SYP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 41% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 222,213 ﷼ (457,869 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)