Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48526 YER / SYP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 236,935 ﷼ (488,263 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (44 minutes ago)