Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22858 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 497,499 ﷼ (₩2,176,449) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (about 1 hour ago)