Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22487 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 594,560 ﷼ (₩2,644,036) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amsterdam costs €180 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 800 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (19 minutes ago)