Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23454 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 43% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 421,797 ﷼ (₩1,798,379) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (32 minutes ago)