Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22171 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 361,805 ﷼ (₩1,631,849) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 263,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$10,990,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨40 (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jyväskylä costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (40 minutes ago)