Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22455 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 375,575 ﷼ (₩1,672,571) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 269,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$87 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$680 (about 1 hour ago)