Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23114 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 410,424 ﷼ (₩1,775,656) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (33 minutes ago)