Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22800 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 446,522 ﷼ (₩1,958,403) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 335,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)