Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22325 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 357,675 ﷼ (₩1,602,129) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 259,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)