Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.868 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 340,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 261,433 ﷼ (₨67,588) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort St. John costs C$17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 750 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨86,000 (about 1 hour ago)