Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.822 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 25% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 303,732 ﷼ (₨79,472) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)