Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.682 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 19% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 239,643 ﷼ (₨65,078) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)