Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.967 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 346,832 ﷼ (S/. 4,506) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (about 1 hour ago)