Cost of living comparison between Cusco, Peru and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 73.248 YER / PEN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 316,072 ﷼ (S/. 4,315) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$172 (about 1 hour ago)