Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 77.317 YER / PEN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 283,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 253,892 ﷼ (S/. 3,284) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)