Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.798 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 392,833 ﷼ (R$ 4,985) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)