Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38178 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 4,215 ﷼ (CH$11,041) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)