Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37620 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 453,214 ﷼ (CH$1,204,703) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Liverpool costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)