Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37751 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 455,621 ﷼ (CH$1,206,909) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)