Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39909 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 394,643 ﷼ (CH$988,850) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)