Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39992 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 24% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 485,618 ﷼ (CH$1,214,287) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 230,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nerima costs ¥1,800 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,222 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 1.00 (about 2 hours ago)