Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01002 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 275,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 171,284 ﷼ (Bs 17,087,308) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (29 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 30 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)