Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.343 YER / MXN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 282,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 222,766 ﷼ (Mex$ 16,695) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$711,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Puebla costs Mex$ 150 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $17 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,852,000 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,474 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tirana costs 120 Lek (30 minutes ago)