Cost of living comparison between Culiacán, Mexico and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 13.438 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 317,127 ﷼ (Mex$ 23,599) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 2 hours ago)