Cost of living in Cuiabá, Brazil compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 78.779 YER / BRL
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuiabá (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 370,839 ﷼ (R$ 4,707) in Cuiabá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 315,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Burlington, Vermont costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kyoto costs ¥1,846,190 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tijuana costs Mex$ 450 (about 1 hour ago)