Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.195 YER / MXN
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 320,307 ﷼ (Mex$ 24,274) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (31 minutes ago)