Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 403 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 249.930 YER / USD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 348,689 ﷼ ($1,395) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,900 (about 1 hour ago)