Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08528 YER / COP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 323,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 226,214 ﷼ (COL$2,652,664) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (43 minutes ago)