Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08574 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 284,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 211,180 ﷼ (COL$2,462,992) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)