Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09261 YER / COP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 20% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 245,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 195,354 ﷼ (COL$2,109,420) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)