Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41503 YER / XOF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 5% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 297,279 ﷼ (716,291 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)