Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47230 YER / XOF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 316,201 ﷼ (669,488 Franc) in Cotonou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)