Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 25.063 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 39% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 649,639 ﷼ (Bs 25,920) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)