Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.050 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 106% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 674,508 ﷼ (Bs 26,926) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)