Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 179%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.049 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 110% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 653,152 ﷼ (Bs 26,075) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 311,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)