Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 290.031 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 360,071 ﷼ (€1,241) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)