Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 286.098 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 351,036 ﷼ (€1,227) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 285,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yekaterinburg costs руб 32,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €409 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3.30 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U21,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)