Cost of living in Cordova, Spain vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 284.710 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 294,715 ﷼ (€1,035) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 244,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)