Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 288.666 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 23% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 299,202 ﷼ (€1,036) in Cordova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)