Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39992 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 487,297 ﷼ (CH$1,218,487) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Adana costs 250TL (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,499 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (42 minutes ago)