Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41678 YER / CLP *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 372,683 ﷼ (CH$894,185) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 150 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)