Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37740 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 22% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 494,592 ﷼ (CH$1,310,516) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)