Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38102 YER / CLP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 453,517 ﷼ (CH$1,190,267) in Copiapó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (24 minutes ago)