Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.198 YER / DZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 30% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 220,887 ﷼ (100,492 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yazd costs ﷼ 4,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$125 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coventry costs £5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (31 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (33 minutes ago)