Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.125 YER / DZD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 274,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 196,115 ﷼ (92,278 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Funchal costs €1.58 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $1.05 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $96 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €200 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £712 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 15,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)