Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02825 YER / GNF
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 57% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 523,835 ﷼ (18,540,693 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 333,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mendoza costs ARS $9 (24 minutes ago)