Cost of living comparison between Compiegne, France and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 266.724 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Compiegne (France) is 18% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 4,428 ﷼ (€17) in Compiegne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)