Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.059 YER / ARS
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 306,617 ﷼ (ARS $19,093) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (30 minutes ago)