Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 310.573 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 370,269 ﷼ (€1,192) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 280,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £450 (about 1 hour ago)