Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 299.305 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 21% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 373,971 ﷼ (€1,249) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 308,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Yangon costs 700,000 Kyat (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)