Cost of living comparison between Coimbra, Portugal and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 269.020 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 441,134 ﷼ (€1,640) in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)