Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.845 YER / INR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 41% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 257,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 150,735 ﷼ (₨39,200) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)