Cost of living in Coimbatore, India compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 YER / INR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbatore (India) is 44% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 308,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 171,257 ﷼ (₨44,182) in Coimbatore.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)