Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.382 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 322,105 ﷼ ($b8,853) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lahore costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kigali costs 20,000 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (about 3 hours ago)