Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.427 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 260,346 ﷼ ($b7,147) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $9 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)