Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.431 YER / BOB
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 12% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 319,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 279,525 ﷼ ($b7,673) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)