Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.020 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 63% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 636,244 ﷼ (Bs 25,429) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)