Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00313 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 65% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 266,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 93,033 ﷼ (Bs 29,713,807) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)