Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 458,914 ﷼ (Bs 18,314) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 290,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (40 minutes ago)