Cost of living in Ciudad del Este, Paraguay compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04321 YER / PYG
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad del Este (Paraguay) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 349,300 ﷼ (8,084,004 Gs) in Ciudad del Este.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)