Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.056 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 521,743 ﷼ (Bs 20,823) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 313,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ho Chi Minh City costs 25,209 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)