Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.033 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 68% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 494,647 ﷼ (Bs 19,760) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 294,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Tromsø costs kr 78 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 186 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (30 minutes ago)