Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.058 YER / VEF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 533,451 ﷼ (Bs 21,289) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $676 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 2 hours ago)