Cost of living in City of San Marino, San Marino compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 272.365 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in City of San Marino (San Marino) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 354,307 ﷼ (€1,301) in City of San Marino.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)