Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.130 YER / MZN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 383,106 ﷼ (92,753 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 265,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £54 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Montt costs CH$854 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 3 hours ago)