Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala, Mozambique compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.100 YER / MZN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cidade de Nacala (Mozambique) is 44% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 391,481 ﷼ (95,480 MT) in Cidade de Nacala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 271,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)