Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23364 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 343,331 ﷼ (₩1,469,495) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (19 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)