Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22986 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 365,683 ﷼ (₩1,590,879) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 316,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $10,750 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Yaoundé costs 3,250 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €15 (about 3 hours ago)