Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21338 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 427,792 ﷼ (₩2,004,846) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 210,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andorra la Vella costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Diego, California costs $4.41 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 250,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (about 1 hour ago)