Cost of living in Chungju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22056 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chungju (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 285,800 ﷼ (₩1,295,785) in Chungju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 245,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.68 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €78 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 18 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 100 zł (18 minutes ago)