Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21991 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 379,938 ﷼ (₩1,727,728) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)