Cost of living in Chuncheon, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22011 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Chuncheon (South Korea) is 18% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 306,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 250,892 ﷼ (₩1,139,865) in Chuncheon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stavanger costs kr 250 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 15,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £1,234,570 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belgrade costs 93,890 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Yaoundé costs 1,800 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (37 minutes ago)