Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 516 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 176.230 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 739,688 ﷼ (NZ$4,197) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanover costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (30 minutes ago)