Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 175.835 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 84% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 719,753 ﷼ (NZ$4,093) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (42 minutes ago)