Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 179.022 YER / NZD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 90% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 772,200 ﷼ (NZ$4,313) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)